Re: fiberglass machining

Hello list!
    When I mill or saw fiberglass I put the vacuum outside the garage
and use a long hose to suck the dust outside. I also wait until it's raining
to blow out my garage with the air compressor and fan. If you do a lot of
dust making you can use an ionizer to charge the dust so it will stick to
the nearest object, then take you shower. Also if you get the stuff on you
anyway try to limit big movements with your arms so that it doesn't work
into your skin.
Denis Despins
KC6TRW