Re: Transmitting doorknob caps or email for Dr Resonance needed.

Hi Garry,

Dr. Resonance or D.C Cox is the owner of Resonance Research which makes
professional coils and other high voltage things.

http://www.resonanceresearch-dot-com/index.html-ssi

You can write him at:

Dr.Resonance-at-next-wave-dot-net

He is often on this list, but I am not sure his is right now.  I "think" is
doorknob caps were high loss DC types but check with him.

Of course, "I" would suggest MMC caps as shown at:

http://216.160.168.190/TeslaCoils/MMCInfo/mmcinfo.htm

Cheers,

        Terry