2 NST's each 1/2 dead...

Hi All...

got a question for ya....

I have 2 NST's with ( both 15kv/30mA units ) each of them suffering from a dead
side...

the thing is ...  the dead sides are opposite on each NST ..  in other
words...  NST #1 is dead on the left side, NST #2 is dead on the right side...

heres the question ...   if I wire both of these up for operation and use just
the good sides of both of the NST's will there be any other problem other than
a total output of 30mA -at- 15kv ???

I'm supposing that i will draw double the amount of wall current ( since im
running 2 NST's) as compared to a single NST that works well ...

do yall think that since the dead sides of the NST's are probably arcing to
ground in the case somewhere that there will be a potential hazard ( fire? ) or
something even more drastic???

Scot D