RE: Need Ozone

Original poster: "Tuite, Tom by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <TTuite-at-ALLEGROMICRO-dot-com>

Uh-oh,

I mentioned the ozone thing to my girlfriend who is an industrial hygienist.
And weather I wanted it or not, hehehe :), I got her lecture on the subject.
But here is her data for those interested:

OSHA GENERAL INDUSTRY PEL: 0.1 ppm, 0.2 mg/m3

OSHA CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY PEL: 0.1 ppm, 0.2 mg/m3 TWA

ACGIH TLV: Heavy Work - 0.05 ppm TWA; Moderate Work - 0.08 ppm TWA;  Light
Work - 0.10 ppm TWA; Heavy, Moderate, or light workloads (< or 2 hrs -0.20
TWA; Appendix A4 (Not Classifiable as a Human Carcinogen)

NIOSH REL: 0.1 ppm Ceiling

T. Tuite