Re: Tiny TCs

Original poster: "Jerry Lawson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jerrylawson-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi

I have a tiny TC with the primary and secondary coil wound on the same 2"
pvc pipe. Both coils are wound with #24 wire. The primary is wound 1/4"
below the secondary with 5 turns of wire.  It is powered by one 10K 30 ma
neon and the output is 12" sparks.  It has an RQ spark gap. The toroid is a
brass door knob.