Re: Counterpoise question

Original poster: "Georg Sickinger by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <sickinger-at-web.de>

Hello Alan :o),

I donīt know something about counterpoises, but why donīt you make a twin coil.
The two coils are attached to each other at the points you use usually for
grounding and so no
grounding is required.
You can see one at Stefan Klugeīs homepage
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/stk/tc/sub4.htm

In hope of having helped

Georg

<yevaud_new.uk-at-excite.co.uk>