Hangman's For 2001

Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

Well, folks, I'm pleased to report that the planning committee of the
Hangmans House of Horrors has seen fit to use my 900 W coil again this year.
I'm all smiles.

The theme is "Motel 13 - You check in but you don't checkout"
This is HHH's 13th year.

The coil will be used in the motel's on site "Beauty" Salon. High voltage
hair dryers. With fog effects and vibrating dummies.

With my new, more efficient unit, might get up to 4 footers.
Going to test how inflammable plaster of paris over wire mesh frame dummies
are...the wire frame being grounded! Those experiments will be in my
backyard.

Yes, it will be an interesting summer.

More reports later.

Safety First