Re: Big flex duct

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 4/13/01 6:43:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <
> twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>
> Where can I find that BIG flex al duct? Like the 6"+ dia, I'd be giddy if I
> can find a manufacturer of 12". I'm looking for manufacturers, the local
> Menards, Home Depot, Builders Sq, etc suck to get as sponsors, I need the
> guy who makes it. Any ideas? URLs?

Hi G6 #1,
I found 6" and 8" duct at a heating/cooling supply place where the HVAC
contractors buy their materials. I don't know who their suppliers are, but
it's the kind of place to ask.

G1 #1085 (trying to earn his wings)