Big flex duct

Original poster: "Alan Sharp by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <AlanSharp-at-compuserve-dot-com>

Message text written by INTERNET:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

Where can I find that BIG flex al duct? Like the 6"+ dia, I'd be giddy if I

can find a manufacturer of 12". I'm looking for manufacturers, the local
Menards, Home Depot, Builders Sq, etc suck to get as sponsors, I need the
guy who makes it. Any ideas? URLs?<

In the UK 12",  8" ,  6" , and 4" duct is all available from RS components
http://rswww-dot-com

I think they have a US outlet - I'm also half way thru building a large
toriod
(4ft dia 18" high psuedo toriod using hardboard and plywood rings but its a
lot of work - see my web page www.alansharp.co.uk

Alan