NST's for Sale

Original poster: "Dukester by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dukester-at-home-dot-com>

Hello Terry and all you Tesla Coilers,

Anyone in need of an NST for their Tesla project? I have gotten a hold of
several Franceformer NST's, plus various others.
Here is a partial list of what I have:
Franceformer  15000v / 60ma.
Franceformer  12000v / 60ma.
Franceformer  15000v / 30ma
Franceformer  12000v / 30ma.

I have some Jefferson 12/30's and a couple of Magnatek 12/30's. The prices
for the Franceformers 15/60, 12/60  are $70. The 30ma. transformers (Smaller
cores) are going for $60.  I will test them before I send them out to make
sure they are not DOA. All the PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING within the US.
Contact me off list if your interested.

Keep on Coilin'

Sparky