Re: Ground - Where should it stop

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

Hello Coilers,

Thought I might as well throw my $.02 in as well.  My 240 Volt power
feed to the coil's lower deck includes the third wire, or utility
ground.

It ends at the Corcom filter case.  The "output" of the filter then
feeds a 2:1 isolation transformer, which then feeds the paralleled
OBIT's primaries.

The OBIT's cases are grounded to the R.F. ground, as is the center
safety gap electrode, the strike rail, and the Tesla secondary
winding's lower end.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca