Re: Another dumb idea from the masochistic scientist

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Some of the fun things that have happened to me while
coiling are:

turned my neighbors motion detector flood lights on,
100' away

blew several diodes up in my TrippLite UPS, 35' away,
but plugged in

created showers of sparks from the ceiling outlets in
my garage, 15' away

blew the variable speed circuit of my VSR drill, not
plugged in, but in the garage w/i 10' of coil

set off my battery powered alarm clock 30' away

caused anything metal within 1/2" of another metal
object to arc to each other, effect was observable up
to 15' from coil

Strange thing these coils.

Adam

=====