Re: Another dumb idea from the masochistic scientist

Original poster: "Eddie Burwell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <eburwell-at-HIWAAY-dot-net>

Perhapse some good poly caps to an actual ground rod with short low
inductance connections would keep too much RF from running down the line. I
don't think the fundamental would be hard to filter out, it's the n'th
harmonics that will be tough. 10-100Mhz at 10-100KV impulses are nasty
things... Threading ferrite beads on the power line may have some merrit as
well.

Be sure to post a link for the image;^)

Eddie Burwell

At 10:52 PM 4/26/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>