Re: NST frequency

Original poster: "darin willson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <darinwil-at-execpc-dot-com>

Update:
Well I made a diffrent Cockroft with diffrent caps. this time I made one
with 3 photoflash caps (although unmatched) and I am definatly
getting more bang without tripping that saftey, although it takes more
time to charge. I assume it takes more time because of the larger capitance.
I guess to make a coil I will have to find a balance between the two. I dont
know if I should stick with the ceramic disks or try to get more of the
photoflash caps (all same size of course). I guess maby I should say something
about the size of the coil I want to build at this point so you guys have
an Idea
about what I am trying to accomplish.
All I really want is a coil about 3" tall: small, portable, and since my
inverter
requires a DC input, battery powered (18v craftsman cordless drill batt)
8/1/01 11:04:50 PM, "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:

>Original poster: "Kevin Ottalini by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ottalini-at-mindspring-dot-com>