update: New webPage, torrid and NTS filter Questins.

Original poster: "Alex Madsen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alexmadsen-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Sorry BIG typo in the website. The caps are .068 uf not .68.
May total tank capacitance should be .0104 uf.
So this brings us back to square one with my poor performance 24 in
discharges. I get a tune for my system with Win Tesla at  about 22 turns.
The coil seems to tune to its max at 20.5 turns.I just reran the numbers an
realized that Win Tesla Was giving me to many turns / in on the secondary.
Here Are the new numbers for my coil.
Alex Madsen
Transformer: 15/60
Primary ID: 8.5
Primary wire DI: .25 Spacing .25
Number of turns 22. Tap currently at 20.5
Secondary OD: 6.25
Wire Gage 26
turns / in about 45
length 26 in
Topload:
Toroid Tube Diameter (IN)
5.75"
Toroid Diameter Tube Center-to-Center (IN)
24"
Tank Cap
.0106 uf