Re: update: New webPage, torrid and NTS filter Questins.

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Alex,
I get tune with you're actual capacitance at 24.5 turns. So this COULD
be why you're not seeing full output, just not enough turns available.
You will need a little more capacitance in the tank, Or as you said, a
smaller topload. You will need a 3" x 16" c\c toroid to get into your
tank's range.
Hope this has helped,
Marc M.
Geek #1055