Re: Modifying Induction Motor to Synchronous Operation

Hi Alan,

That's what I thought would happen...  I think it is just harder to see and
that was what was causing the confusion.  The four banded disk seem to
stand out more and is easier to see for those that have not done it before.

Cheers,

	Terry