Re: TC power input vs size, was Fast ground rod

In a message dated 7/26/01 10:51:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <
> ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Greg, all,

I wouldn't go so far as to say that wallplug power is the sole
determinant of spark length.  My equations are designed for
an optimal coil design and size.  In other words, the best size
coil for a particular power level should be used.  I suspect that
if you put a little bit of power into a huge coil, you'll get no spark
output at all.

John Freau