Re: sec input impedance

Hi,

Paul Nicholson and his TSSP project could answer such a question.

See:
http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/

He has a little mail list going to for this project (heavy thoery :-)).
Instructions are at his site above.

Paul has programs that model the secondary to a very high degree.  Has all
those resonances and such taken into account.  A rough draft of the ideas
are at:

http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/pn2511.pdf.zip

Pretty high level math stuff but it is what is need to answer questions
such as yours ;-)

Cheers,

	Terry