Re: PCBs

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Cydesho-at-aol-dot-com>

I wouldn't trust that any products made by GE are PCB free. I just read in
the newspaper the other day that GE is being forced to clean part of the
Hudson or some other river in New York as part of the superfund program
because they had been dumping PCB's in it for about 40 years. Of course,
their new products won't have PCB's but their old products could easily have
them.
                                            Justin