Re: PCBs

No GE Medical Transformer has EVER contained PCBs. I have this as gosphel
and have confirmed it. But that ONLY holds true for the MEDICAL (X-Ray)
transformers. The power distribution, or caps, or anything else and you have
to test it. Only the medical ones are 100% safe.

btw:

After 12 years as a Substation Technician in his youth, my dad (now in his
50's) had a tennis-ball sized tumour removed from his tricep yesterday.
Suprisingly, this is common in older sub-techs and electricians who used to
literally take baths in PCB transformer oil. What things do we play with
today that are perfectly "safe" that our children will lock away in sealed
cases and be paranoid about? Remember, once people slept under Asbestos
blankets, and schoolkids watched Mercury pool in their hands.

Remember, Research causes cancer in laboratory rats. ;)

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group