Re: First light

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

You didn't mention your spark gap. Your symptoms sound
exactly like spark gap overheating or fouling. What
kind of spark gap are you using?

Best Regards'

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg