DC "Equa Drive" Power Supply

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dear List,

During my rambling "choke chat" post, this is what I
had in mind:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/schematic.gif

I don't know if the symetry helps anything--I just
like the way it looks. I've already got everything
except the diodes. I've got twenty, .97uF/2200vac MOT
caps. I've got a reasonable MOT stash. I'm itching to
try this on my 6" coil. Will this thing have enough
beef to chrage an 80nF tank cap? Can't wait to find
out.

Greg