Re: International Editions of Programs/Web Sites

Original poster: "Herwig Roscher by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <herwig.roscher-at-gmx.de>

R. Scott Coppersmith wrote:
> please translate the following text into your native language and
post on the list.

Scott,

I'll try to do my very best:

    									D r a f t:
								     ~~~~~~~

> English 							German
>
> New features						Neue Funktionen
> Bug Fixes: 						Beseitigte Fehler
> Default design parameters    	Voreinstellungen
> DISCLAIMER:  					Haftung
> Primary Transformer 				Netz-Transformator
> Output Voltage					Ausgangs-Spannung
> Rated Current 					Nenn-Strom
> Input Frequency 					Netz-Frequenz
> Capacitor Match 				Optimaler Kondensator
> Recommended PFC Capacitor	Empfohlener PFC-Kondensator
> Input Voltage 					Netz-Spannung
> Diameter of toroid tube. 			Durchmesser des Toroid-Rohrs
> Diameter of toroid ( tube center to tube center).
									Toroid-Durchmesser (Mitten-Abstand)
> Shape of Top Capacitor 			Art des Dach-Kondensators
> Toroid 							Toroid
> Sphere 							Kugel
> Total Diameter 					Gesamt-Durchmesser
> Spacing 							Abstand
> Total Turns 						Gesamt-Windungszahl
> Inductance 						Induktivität
> Frequency 						Frequenz
> Inside Diameter 					Innen-Durchmesser
> Wire 								Draht
> Required C 						Benötigtes C
> Total 							Insgesamt
> Primary Coil 						Primär-Spule
> Secondary Coil 					Sekundär-Spule
> Radius 							Radius
> Length of wire 					Draht-Länge
> Average 							Mittelwert
> Coil Configuration 				Spulen-Auslegung
> Angle From Horizontal Plane 	Winkel zur Horizontalen
> Wire Gauge 						Draht-Code
> Circumference 					Umfang
> H/D Aspect 						H/D-Verhältnis
> Height to diameter aspect ratio 	(same as above ?)
> Self Capacitance 				Eigen-Kapazität
> Top Load C 						C der Dachlast
> Design Parameters 				Auslegungs-Größen
> Scratch Pad 						Entwurf
> Percent 							Prozent
> For A PFC Rating Of 			Für eine PFC-Größe von
> Break Rate 						Unterbrechungs-Häufigkeit
> Number of Gaps 					Anzahl der Spalten
> Each Gap Width 				Breite jeder Spalte
> Trigger Voltage 					Zünd-Spannung
> Single Gap 						Einzel-Spalte
> Maximum Spark Output (based on 1.2*sqrt(power-in)):
									max. Funkenlänge nach 1.2*sqrt(Ein-
									gangsleistung))
> Use Bert Pool Equation 			Benütze die B. P.-Gleichung
> Use Mark Rzeszotarski Equation Benütze die M. R.-Gleichung
> Capacitance 						Kapazität
>  From Australian Journal of Physics 		aus A. J. of P.
> Tesla Coil Design 				Auslegung einer Tesla Anlage
> primary coil winding 				Wicklung der Primärspule
> Trans/Cap Match 				Trafo/Kondensator-Optimierung
> Reference 						Bezug
> Spark Gap 						Funkenstrecke
> Power Output 					Ausgangs-Leistung

As you certainly know there is usually more than one possibility to
translate technical terms. Therefore I'm open for critics and advice.

Cheers,

Herwig