Re: International Editions of Programs/Web Sites

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Hi all

If anyone thinks that it would be any help, I would be prepared to
compile all this into a MySQL database which could be accessed directly
through the Web.  It's a very similar principle to a multi-national web
site design that I created once; rather than putting in text (top load
size, wire gauge etc), each piece of text has a message number that is
then looked up in the language table; what is displayed is (hopefully!)
in the language of the reader...

Anybody interested, let me know.

Cheers

Matthew Smith