Re: Can't Read: Ed's Quadrac Driver

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Matthew,

I converted Ed's excellent document to a .pdf and uploaded it to the
List to make it more readable from a variety of machines/browsers. It
should be found at:
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/QuadracDriver.pdf

Best regards,

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>