Re: Can't Read: Ed's Quadrac Driver

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

> Hi All
>
> I don't suppose that anyone out there has made a PDF of Ed Phillips's
> quadrac driver document?  After nine hours of downloading Star Office so
> that I could read the MS Word file (I'm running Linux) I found that all
> that it would do is crash my machine...
>
> Cheers
>
> Matthew Smith

	Hmm.  Could make a PDF file, but not easily.  Can you read Word?  Can
you read GIF or JPEG files?  If you're really interested I can split the
stuff into pictures in some usable format, plus the rest as a straight
text file.  Let me know and I'll try to help.

	By the way, my friends who are Linux fans tell me it will "do
everything".  Apparently this is an exaggeration??

Ed

Who is not a DOS or Windows or Microsoft fan!

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/QuadracDriver.pdf