An interesting question.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

I am in the process of moving, and one of the dreaded activities of this move
is hauling of my great NST finds out of storage. I have a little bit (at
least four) of everything from 3kV/30mA to 15/60. How many of each should I
keep, and how many of each should I just dump? I mean we're talking about
well over 50 NST's, and that is just too much for an apt. Well, I guess that
I did have them in this apt, but I am abandoning my pack rat ways. Thanks,
Richard