Re: An interesting question.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

Your right Terry, my location would be a good idea. Terry has mentioned that
it may be a good idea for me to give my location, so that perhaps someone
could take some of these extra NST's away before I have to move this weekend.
So, I am in the Kansas City, Kansas area. If there is someone who would like
about half of my NST collection (mostly 15/30's) then you can reach me at
Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com
I will not however ship any of these beasts to anyone, because I hate making
crates. It is bad enough when I have to do it for my Ebay auctions. So, I
hope that there is someone out there that can give these nice NSTs a warm
home for the holidays:^) Take Care All, Richard Harris