Re: Solid State TC info on website

Hi Carl,

That center photo with the hand streamer thing looks painful!!  I don't
think I'll try that with my 900 watt delivered power solid state coil since
I would imagine it would pepper my hand with little holes.

Did it hurt or do great damage to you?  The bright areas of contact...
burning flesh??

Just curious since I don't remember seeing this done before.

Cheers,

	Terry