Re: Uniflow Gap (tsg)

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

John,
Don't feel bad, if you go back into the archives you'll see that i went
from "it's great, too it's ok" many times. I used alligator clip leads
and would notice arcing, even very slight, at the clip. many things to
see, many things to try.
I'm just happy to see you're at least giving it recognition now.
Take care,
Marc