Re: photocopier transformers

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

Steve,
   I looked for my C & H catalog, but couldn't find it.   i mentioned in a
have been thinking of one on the same page in the catalog the photocopier
tranny did.  My memory could have finally given out..lol   seemed like the
shipping weigth was in excess of 30 or 40 lbs.  It's been a while since I
looked at it, so who knows what I remember.
Mike