Re: phase locked loop SSTC

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi list,

Not sure if I understand well; you told that one of the problem
of using a feedback loop ( like in fly back driver or VTTC ) is
because you feed the primary with square wave. May be you could
use a low pass filter between the FET and the primary, this way
you'll obtain near sinusoidal wave, any way the higher harmonic
present in the square wave just contribute to heat the coil ??????

Cheers,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jan Florian Wagner by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jwagner-at-cc.hut.fi>