Re: TSG Construction

Hi Steve,

I can fairly easily position the copper loop so the arc goes directly
between the electrodes without hitting the trigger loop.  I use welders
glass to watch the arc and determine what is going on.  I don't think you
have to get to close since the ~30kV trigger pulse seems to easily trigger
the gap regardless.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/MarcGap/

Cheers,

	Terry