From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 2:15 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: new power supply

Original poster: "J Whyte by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<xoom321-at-hotmail-dot-com>

So I have switched back to MOT's again. The insulation on MOT's can
withstand 2.5X the secondary output, as far as I can tell. I have linked 4
(LARGE kW) MOT's in series to produce 16 KVAC RMS -at- **HUGE CURRENT** and is
drawing 5-6 kW, and so far its working well under transformer oil.