funny NST story

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <palmer_michael-at-juno-dot-com>

At the theatre I work  there had been a fire at some point, i was had
never asked why.
On the roof there were 4 old NST's because of the fact I would have to
carry the heavy thing down 35 feet I took only one. It worked so later I
went to get another, after I got it home I realized it had soot on it by
I never thought about it till I tested it and it failed. Then it occurred
to me, I asked my boss about it and it was the NST that Caused The Fire!