need help on this one

Original poster: "Tyler Steineckert by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tsgeoman-at-qwest-dot-net>

OK guys pull out your calculators.

I am running 2 modified NST's on my 12 inch coil at 12/400 ( yes thats
12,000 vac and 400ma) .  I have been reading a lot about LTR caps and that
NST's just love them.  I ran the numbers through wintesla and came up with
about .09 mfd for the mmc.  I am running a srsg at 120 bps.  I was planning
on using a .1mfd cap so that it was just a little bigger than what was
needed but i want the pros opinion.

What size should i use for my mmc

Also i have a smaller coil that is running a 12/200 with a srsg at 120bps.
what should this value be for the mmc.

Thank you all