From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 9:34 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Magnet Wire Sources

Original poster: "Matt Segal by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<segal3-at-linkline-dot-com>

I realize that this has been discussed a few times before, but can anyone
provide a general summary of the places/sites that one can obtain magnet
wire
at non-exorbitant prices? Thanks.

~Matt Segal
Email - <mailto:segal3-at-linkline-dot-com>segal3-at-linkline-dot-com
Webpage - <http://www.carbonOS-dot-com>http://www.carbonOS-dot-com