Re: A little worried. I don't want landlord to ban my hobby.

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

My state (Georgia) has a landlord/tenant handbook,
which addresses landlord/tenant laws/rights. I'd find
out your state's laws and get a copy to show her if
need be. That probably won't help your relationship
with her, but it beats getting evicted. I had to back
down several landlords in while I was in college. Most
don't even know that they can't arbitrarily kick you
out for drinking too much beer. Coiling is no more
dangerous than many other hobbies.

good luck
Adam

> Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>
>
> Hi, I say its time to play James Bond a little and
> hide the thing and such.If
> she asks again, play it off. Dont worry, I take it
> shes not the type to take
> it up or even care much less about it.I doubt her
> being a land lady and all
> that she will take up tesla coiling and kill
> herself.Pretend its a pet!!!!:-)
>
> matt

=====
Adam Minchey