Re: Corprate Sponsorship Was: In Search of Historical Photos & Documents

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <broker-at-uwplatt.edu>

>> BTW, has anyone considered getting a corporate sponsor for their coiling
activities? I mean something like the corporations helping with the funding
of coiling, and in return the coiler could give demonstrations while sort
of advertising for them? I'm thinking of looking into this, as the budget
of a 14-year-old is severly limited

Josh,

I came up with a design and proposed it to the physics department.  Of course
I'm a college studen with an Engineering Physics major, so I may have gotten
monies more easily than you could as a HS student....  (and they get to keep
it, which is OK, cuz I find researching and building it more fun than running
it!).  You may be able to get $50-100 from you HS if you talk to the right
people, which is enough if you do a lot of scrounging....

Mark B