Re: Web site

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi, I think i might have found a bug with the tesla design.Every time I hit
the "fine tune" button, AOL stops responding and i have to shut it down.Maybe
its just Aol but
I was just wanting to let you know.Also, this is a real cool feature you
added!Very helpful.I also have a Q on the spark gap part.If I dont have a
rotary gap, is it possible to just enter in number of gaps?And about the
tunning, does it recommend a tap point?

thanx,
matt