Re: VTTC output

Original poster: "David Trimmell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <davidt-at-pond-dot-net>

With your existing output and a large enough audio amp, you should be able
to anounce the Grammy Awards ;-)

I was able to get deafening audio out of the spark with only 3-4" brush
discharge. On base notes the sparks could jump as high as 10 inches, but
would produce noticable clipping of audio and as seen on the scope. You
might try a signal generator run through a amp for testing, would be great
way to test audio responce...

Regards,

David Trimmell