Spreadsheet, was Re:formulas

Original poster: "Jason Johnson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <hvjjohnson13-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Well I just finished the first version of my spreadsheet. I sent it as an
attachment to <mailto:terry-at-hot-streamer-dot-com>terry-at-hot-streamer-dot-com so it
should
be posted to <http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/>http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/
within
a short while. I put it there for now because I'm having problems posting
things to freeservers which is where my webpage is. The name of the file is
teslacalc.xls. I think it should be viewable, and work properly in IE or
similar. If it works you should be able to open it as a link in IE and then
choose save as from the file menu.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/teslacalc.xls

Tell me what you all think! (probably off list) Any comments or suggestions are
welcome.

Jason Johnson