Re: VTTC output

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

> Magnetrons and klystrons do this too, but then there is considerable
> similarity to a cyclotron.  And I suspect there are yet more examples
> of this kind of thing.

	At microwave frequencies isolators and circulators can alleviate this
particular problem.  Don't know of any in the TC frequency range.

> Yes, 'fraid so.  I'd be interested in seeing this paper!

	I'll try to find it amidst all the mess here, or go back to the source
and try to get another copy in "electronic form" so I can sent it.
Original I have is printed text with some hand-written notes in it.

> One upshot of my misbegotten attempts to pervert the NEC2 program to
> the modelling of coils (it's all your fault,

	Are you modelling a TC with the same kind of NEC with which I am
familiar?

ed