Re: VTTC output

Original poster: "Herwig Roscher by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <herwig.roscher-at-gmx.de>

John, Terry, all,

> All the tube coils I've ever built got hot only at the bottom of the
> secondary.
- After terminating the current tests, I need to reassemble the
system. On this occation I shall mount a fan below the secondary
coil which will suck air between the primary and the secondary
forms. Forced air cooling of the lower part of the winding.

Thanks for your help.

Herwig