Medusa on a Webpage!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

Hi all,

I finally have Medusa on a webpage. Check it out at:

< http://www.nex-dot-net/kilroy/david/ >

The '"large banjo" effect photo takes a few minutes to
download, but the smaller "banjo" shot is the same
photo, if you don't want to wait for the large photo to
download. Kerry Ludwig is the "me" on the "Me and
David" photo. I stand 5' 10" and Kerry stands 6' 1", so
that gives you an idea of the scale of Medusa and her
sparks. Some of the "arcs in the dark" photos were
shot by hand w/o the aid of a tripod, so please forgive
the blurr in some of these photos. We plan on getting
a better webpage with better pics, but at least I'm now
finally on a webpage! Comments are welcome ;-)

Sparkin' in Memphis,
David Rieben

PS -- Many thanks to Kerry Ludwig shooting the pics
and adding these shots to his webpage. W/O his as-
sistance, these pics on the internet would not have
been possible (I'm a real "computer" and "photogra-
phy" dummy)