Re: Primary

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Others have gotten good results with the primary
conductor directly in contact with wood or particle
board, but I'm not comfortable with the idea.  Wood
products are OK for a primary deck foundation, but not
for insulation.  Use plastic, glass, or ceramic stand
offs of some sort so the copper tube isn't in contact
with wood.  I used PVC pipe insulators.  It was cheap
and effective.  Have a look at the world's simplest,
cheapest spiral primaries at:

www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla

Cheers,

Greg