WOAH ,tesla coils KILL?

Original poster: "Drew Murray by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <drewallmighty-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Waittaminute,
They can kill and have killed?
I've never heard mention of this before.
Like i do know that the capacitor can do some serious damage, but even when
I was young and foolish at 13, i knew better than to lick my fingers and put
them on a charged capacitor's connector! When tuning my coil I always have a
piece of hv wire with probes attached to it for shorting out the caps, and
whenever i am transporting my coil i always short out the caps with
alligator clips and wire.
But from all of the responses i have gotten on the "COOL THINGS YOU CAN DO
WITH YOUR COIL" bit, most of them have mentioned the voltage coming off of
the top load being dangerous and can kill? Like of course I did make sure
that my legs were away from the strike rail!
Are there ACTUALLY recorded deaths from tesla coils?

                                                   Up here in Canada,
                                                    Drew Murray