Maggie help needed

Original poster: "michael.tucknott by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <michael.tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net>

Hi All
Its been some time since Iv posted to the list so I thought it was about
time I put fingers to keyboard.
Iv finished building our first magnifier coil it has 17 turns of 8 mm
copper tube as a primary and the
secondary is wound with 2.5sq mm insulated copper wire with about 100
turns, the spacing between
the primary and secondary is 45 mm. Around the outside of the secondary
is 4 layers of 1 mm plastic
sheet as added insulation.

The extra coil (resonator) will be one of our old two coil secondary,
Its 4" by 22" with about 800
turns of 24awg magnet wire on. Iv added a small toroid to the top of the
secondary coil for corona
suppression and to help fix the transmission line too.

Power for this will come from a 11.55kV (15kVA) pole pig with 0.047uF of
primary capacitance.
As for the gap its going to be our 3000 rpm non sync RSG (about 200bps).

Qustion:- Will this small toroid add to the total TopC and be a factor
in the tuning process???.
Qustion:- I plan to use 1" copper pipe for a transmission line to the
resonator but how long should
              I make this so the are no field effects???.
Qustion:- How far should the transmission line and resonator be above
floor level???.

Thought and suggestions are most welcome, we hope to test this creation
real soon.

Cheers Mike Tucknott

Now for the questions:-