Re: new web page

Chris,

I like the new pictures too at your webpage.  Nice coloration and detail.
Those photos are small enough that you'll be able to fit a lot on that page.
Yet the
photos are very clear, and show good detail, and are plenty large enough.  It
is
possible that my photos at my page are larger than really needed.  It's nice
that
with easy designer, one can move the photos around and adjust the size, etc.

When i made my old webpage using PP2, none of those things could be done.
The picture just appeared there and that was that.  You couldn't move them
much, or change sizes, etc.    Oh the progress.... it is overwhelming...   :)

  old page is at:

       http://members.aol-dot-com/FutureT/index.html

 also:   http://members.aol-dot-com/FutureT/TT-42index.html

I didn't know how to link the pages in those days.

John